Safari Straps Cargo Net


With the dog deck install, I needed a way to secure cargo in the rear area and decided to go with a cargo net from Safari Straps.

I ordered a 41X28 1" net from Amazon and installed it. It's dimensions were just about perfect.
I attached the net to the seatbelt guides that are bolted on the C-pillars. The base of the net is attached to hardware loops that are welded on the sub-structure that I remounted. 
 I've since secured the top of the net to two anchors I installed in the ceiling.
The 60/40 split spring-loaded doors are still accessible for stowing smaller items.
The cargo net is stout in its construction and very secure in its mounting providing a safety barrier between the cargo area and the dog-deck. 

Popular posts from this blog

PCM of NC

Rear Door Mod

Garvin Roof Rack